- My recent News & Updates
for Mocha friends
MAR 11 2010
- My sample Reviews
MAY 22 2009
- My Wacky Phrase Book
- Courtesy Response
- My Daily English
- My Germany Learning Notes
- Statistics of Friends & Nations
- How I discovered LiveMocha
- My Related Writing:
- Sneak Preview
- What are "Friends"?
- Why are you so "picky/snobby"?
- My Criteria and Rationales
- On so-called "social networking" sites
- Linguistic Learning Partners Dynamics
- Linguistic Learning Delivery Methods
- Dreaming of Mochariously swallow a dictionary?
- Unconventional drill & imprint techniques
- What is a Native Speaker?
- Primary Language Interference
- What's the scoop behind the name Cuppachino?
- Mocharian's Dos and Don'ts
- LiveMocha's Business Model dilemma
- Collaborators' Toolkit -
transcending time & distance
- Cultures: Myth, Prejudice and Stereotypes
- On Perspectives, Allegiance, Wisdom (P.A.W.)
- Yo! Check your ego at the entrance!
- Polyglots and the Transforming World
- Jokes only Linguistic Geeks can Appreciate ;]
- Accents. Glorious Accents.
Why this site? Ans.: After 8 months of
active participation & contribution, I've learnt a great deal both on
and off the site. I have lots of observation, strategies and
techniques to share. I'll post them here in the coming weeks and months.
A big thanks to all my friends!
March 29, 2009
Since I first discovered this site,
I've deemed its community unique and unmatched. The highly
motivated crowd of linguistic learners and experts alike,
naturally coincide with the demographic group which is:
international-minded, intellectual, adventurous and friendly.
Incidentally, as one starts
learning languages and cultures, immunity against xenophobic
deceases builds, and there's no turning back.
On behalf of appreciative
Mocharians everywhere, I'd like to take this opportunity to
thank LiveMocha for its valuable service to humanity.
Nov. 8, 2008
You are unique.
everyone else. :]